123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 wireless mobile print facilitates to print using mobile devices over the wireless network. Users can print, scan, copy using 123.hp.com/setup 9026 wireless mobile print feature and get the required work done.
Wireless Mobile Printing is a very attractive feature and facilitates you to print from anywhere. For printing of your documents, you do not have to be physically present near the printer or sit in front of the system.
By using e-print, airprint you can connect your mobile with 123 HP OJPRO9026 printer. ePrint enables the printer to receive instruction via email to print the files.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
HP Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless Mobile Printing
With so much of advancement in technologies now printers are also designed by keeping the needs of modern age people in mind. With 123.hp.com/setup 9026 wireless mobile print now you can easily print from any remote location using your mobile phone over the wireless network.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 ePrint Setup
HP ePrint is a cloud-based secured service which makes use of internet connection and facilitates to print from any location. To make use of this 123.hp.com/ojpro9026 printer feature you need to first register with HP ePrint center. After registration, you will get an email address which you can use further to print by sending a message through emails.
- To make use of eprint you need to make sure OJPro 9026 printer meets some requirements. Connecting printer with USB will not allow you to print using eprint. And make sure both printer and mobile device have access to internet connectivity.
- Visit the control panel of 9026 printer and turn on web services. This will allow Officejet Pro 9026 printer to communicate over the network with eprint service in a secure way.
- Once you turn on the web service on printer wait for it to print Important 123.hp.com/setup 9026 printer instruction. This page contains the information related to 9026 printer email address.
- If the printer does not print this page in 5-10 minutes then turn off the web services and turn it on again.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 AirPrint Setup
HP Airprint is a mobile printing service designed for users of iOS and MAC. With AirPrint users of IOS and MAC devices can print, scan and copy from any remote location by making use of the internet and sending a message to the printer via email. You just need to connect 123.hp.com/ojpro9026 printer with your MAC/iOS device on a wireless network.
- To begin with first connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 with your iOS device using the wireless network.
- Download and install AirPrint driver on your IOS/MAC device.
- After installing it proceed to configure AirPrint on your device and begin to make use of mobile printing.
- Successfully configure AirPrint on your device to start giving instructions to Officejet Pro 9026 printer and begin with printing, scanning, copying from any remote location.
- Locate printers setting and make sure there is no synchronization issue. OJPro9026 printer needs to be well synchronized in order to start printing using AirPrint.
- 123.hp.com/setup 9026 wireless mobile print can be explored if you face any difficulty.
123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 Cloud Print Setup
HP Cloud printing is a very useful feature offered by 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 printer. No matter where you are, you can efficiently get the printing of documents done from any location. Using a device which is cloud enabled you can transfer the required file to the Google server which further forwards the files to 9026 printer by making use of cloud print service and get the printing of documents done without any hassle.
- For making use of 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 wireless mobile print also first you need to start with initial steps for set up and installation of printer, 123.hp.com/setup 9026 driver
- On same wireless network connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 printer and system.
- Login to your Google account on your system. Register a new account if you do not have any Google account.
- On My Device check whether Officejet Pro 9026 printer is listed or not. Google cloud print attempts to detect the available printer on the network automatically.
- Visit control panel of the printer and register to connect 9026 printer with Google cloud print service and submit your eprint email id.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
FAQ For 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless Mobile Printing Solution
123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 Wireless Mobile Print is an advanced feature offered by the printer which facilitates user to print from any location. However while doing so the user gets stuck at different steps and faces some errors as well. We have answered all frequently asked questions by users. Refer these solutions to resolve the issue which you face in an easy manner.
What if the HP ePrint email I sent to Officejet Pro 9026 printer did not print?
- Check the status of 123.hp.com/setup 9026 printer. Make sure it is turned on and is having good internet connectivity.
- ePrint might not work if printer firmware is not up to date so check for it.
- Confirm you have entered the correct email address in “TO” the field. Do not add any additional recipient in the same field. You can mention them in CC.
- Make sure you have entered some text in the subject of the mail.
- If the problem is not resolved after following these steps then check allowed senders list of printer.
Can I change the default print settings for an HP ePrint print job?
- It is not possible to change the default print setting by making use of ePrint. But you can efficiently get the printing done from any location following your standard settings.
- Turn on OJPro9026 printer and connect it with 123.hp.com/ojpro9026 wireless network.
- Enable web services if you have not turned on it.
- To get the printer’s email id wait for the printer to print Important Printer Setup Instructions
- Use this printer email address to send instructions to 9026 printer further via email.
How do I get AirPrint to work with Officejet Pro 9026 printer?
- To use AirPrint you need to make sure your iOS device is using newer versions of iOS. With 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 printer, this feature is already available.
- Ensure that Officejet Pro 9026 printer and system are connected to the same wireless network.
- Open the file or document which you wish to print. To open select action icon.
- Select the number of copies you are willing to print and further touch the print option to print the file successfully.
Can you print from an iPad without AirPrint?
- You can print using your ipad without AirPrint. To do so you need to follow some simple steps.
- As 123 Officejet Pro 9026 printer is already compatible with AirPrint, you need to look for a system which will act as a print server.
- By making use of such print server you can print using your iOS device without making use of AirPrint feature.
- To print successfully from your iOS device without AirPrint download and install required applications from HP.
How do I register 123 hp Officejet Pro 9026 printer to Google Cloud Print?
- Remove any attached USB cable from OJPro9026 printer first as Google Cloud Print does not work if 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 printer has any USB cable attached to it.
- Turn on 9026 printer and sign in to your Google account.
- On Google chrome after logging in to your account go to the menu and then select settings.
- From settings further select advanced setting and navigate to Google cloud print and go to its Manage section.
- Any printer registered on your home network will be automatically detected by Google cloud print. 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 wireless mobile print guidelines can be referred to know more.
How do I connect my Chromebook to HP printer?
- From advanced setting in your Google chrome browser open manage section of Google cloud print. Add 123 HP Officejet Pro 9026 printer to link Google print service with your Google account.
- To manage printer tap on manage 9026 printer.
- Select the required printer and go to its settings if you wish to make any change in printing layout.
- 123.hp.com/setup 9026 wireless mobile print feature can be used efficiently by connecting OJPro9026 printer with the Chromebook.