123 HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Printer needs a driver for its functionality. It is a multi-functional printer that can perform Print, Scan, Copy, and Fax the documents.
HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Printer maintains up to 50,000 pages per month. It also uses USB and Ethernet for networking. The input tray of M182NW printer handles up to 250 sheets. And, it also has the feature of Automatic Document feeder with the capacity of 50 sheets.
Installation of outdated version driver software of HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Printer may affect the printer functionalities and there may be chance to failure of the printer. So while installing be sure that you are downloading the latest and current version driver that suits your printer and PC specifications.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Printer Driver Installation
You can go to www.123.hp.com site and get the driver for your LJ Pro M182NW Printer. Here you can also find divers software’s for all printers, scanners, and Computer. Follow the instructions to install driver software depending up on the Operating System.
HP LJPro M182NW Driver Windows 7
HP LJPro M182NW Drivers suitable for windows 7 may not be compatible with windows 8 or other windows version and so is the need to download correct set of drivers for your system.
HP LJPro M182NW Driver Windows 10
Latest HP Printers are very much compatible with windows 10 device and installing drivers and setup shouldn’t be much of hassle. You can still need assistance and we are right here.
HP LJPro M182NW Driver for MAC
Your Mac device certainly needs 123.hp.com/setup m182nw driver to run printers like every other system and you will need to download and install those on your mac device.
123 HP Laserjet M182NW Driver Download For Windows
Here we will help you with steps to download HP Laserjet Pro M182NW driver software dedicated for windows. Visit 123.hp.com/ljp-m182nw and download driver.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Printer Driver for Windows
Driver installation for windows is easier compared to the Mac OS. Follow the instructions that are given just below so that you can easily Install LJ Pro M182nw Printer Driver without facing any difficulties. These instructions may slightly change based on the Windows version. The instructions are briefly given by comparing over all.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup page for getting the driver and software of the M182NW printer.
- Before downloading verify whether you are down loading latest version the suits both your printer and the computer.
- After downloading choose your connection type if it prompts. If connection not established go to next step.
- Then, Enter model number as M182nw and your PC OS version in 123.hp.com/setup page and download the driver software.
- Now, choose your connection type.
123 HP Laserjet Pro M182NW Driver Download For MAC
For downloading HP Laserjet Pro M182NW driver for your MAC visit 123.hp.com/ljpro m-477fdw and download appropriate drivers that works well with your MAC device.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Printer Driver For MAC
To perform the designated tasks for any Mac device needs driver software. So from 123.hp.com/ljp m182nw Printer you can get current version driver software. Downloading the outdated version of driver software may cause effect your 123 HP LaserJet Pro M182NW printer and its functionalities. Track on the below instructions.
- Open the System Preferences in the Apple menu on your Mac Computer or Laptop.
- Depending up on your Operating System Version of Mac Computer, choose from any task from the list.
- Choose the connection type if prompted.
- Visit 123.hp.com/support page and enter your printer LJP M182NW and your OS version of Mac.
- Then, click on the download button and double click the downloaded file.
- And follow the instructions that are displaying on the screen to complete installation process.
- After completion of installation, test for print to know whether the Drivers had installed properly or not.
- If Driver software not installed properly, install it again from 123.hp.com/Setup page.
Excellent Tech Support
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
FAQ For 123 HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Driver Installation
Driver installation is a beginning step and is crucial as well because abnormal behavior can be seen if driver installation is not proper. Users when dealing first time with printers have many queries as they experience like what if I can not connect it to web server or may be can not configure with windows device. Solution and answer to some of those frequently asked questions are present here.
HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Paper Guide
- If your printer does not feed the paper properly, then verify whether any paper jam or else torn paper presents.
- Then, check that you have loaded the paper according to media size. And go to Control panel of Printer for the media size.
- If the sliders are too tight then the paper won’t feed through rollers easy.
- Align the sliders based up on the indentations and markings present on the ray for the purpose.
- Again check whether you have loaded the appropriate media size.
123 HP LaserJet Pro M182NW Ink Cartridge Install
- Take out the Ink cartridge from the pack that came along with the printer.
- Until the cartridge steady don’t shift it.
- Then, gently hold the cartridge to remove the plastic tape that presents on it.
- You should not touch the nozzles of the cartridges it may damage the cartridges.
- Now, close the lid of cartridge after securing the ink inside and you can also refill the ink cartridges.
- Place the nozzle of the cartridge and hold until it clicks in its place.
- If found any damage or ink leaking try to clean the contacts, problem still persists replace the ink cartridge.
If 123 HP LaserJet Pro M182NW printer did not find while installing
- The common difficult that every user finds is they can find their Printer during installation time.
- So follow these tips to resolve this issue. Initially, turn of your ljpro M182NW printer.
- Then, remove all the cables from rear side of the printer and also from your Computer or Laptop.
- Make sure, that you had chosen driver software that suits your Printer and your Operating system.
- Use Print Use or Print using option to find your printer. If your printer does not find then click add printer button and add manually to the existing list.
- Finally, install the driver with the help of instructions that are been displaying on the screen.
- After completion of installing software, test for print to know whether drivers are installed properly or not.
USB Connection Error of LaserJet Pro M182NW
- Firstly turn off your computer and your 123 HP LaserJet Pro M182nw Printer.
- Then, detach all the cables and cords from both printer and the computer.
- Carefully check whether power cords are properly inserted without any shorts.
- Verify that your printer present on the existing list. If not add your printer manually to the list that is having before.
- Connect your M182NW Printer and your Computer on the same network.
- Then, remove the cables from both of your LaserJet Pro M182nw Printer and also from your Computer or Laptop.
- Finally test for print to clarify that printer is working properly.
Scanner issues of M182NW Printer
- Initially, detach original document from Automatic Document feeder and then turn off your LaserJet Pro M182nw Printer.
- Then, remove the power Cords from the rear of the M182NW Printer and also remove automatic document feeder from the feeder.
- Now, clean the ADF Screen by using swab or lint-free cloth.
- After cleaning ADF, load the papers properly without any folds and torn paper in to the input tray of the printer.
- Once completion of loading the paper, connect the power to back of the printer and connect ADF to the printer.
- Check the connection status again and turn on your LaserJet Pro M182nw printer.
- After completion of everything, test for print that document that you want to print from 123 HP LaserJet Pro M182nw Printer.