123.hp.com/envy7155 printer setup
123 HP Envy 7155 Setup
123 HP Envy 7155 printer exhibits features like scan, copy, print, AirPrint, ePrint and cloud print. These printers yield high quality scan and print documents and is perfect all in one 123 hp envy 7155 setup printer.
You can connect them through Ethernet or wireless connection or both at same time and enjoy printing documents, photographs.
You can connect your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printers with your system be it windows or Mac or even with your tablet or smartphone, doesn’t depend if it is android or iOS.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
123 HP Envy 7155 First Time Printer Setup
123 HP Envy 7155 printer setup printer is an important part as well and needs to be performed carefully. Make sure you remove the printer out of box along with all its peripherals and arrange them on a table. Follow the below steps to setup your 123.hp.com/setup 7155 printer
- Firstly, take out 123 hp envy 7155 setup printer and other parts from the box
- Remove tapes, plastics and other packings out of printer and remove sticker from control panel as well.
- Open ink cartridge door and remove tapes and then close.
- Open the paper tray until it settles and remove all the tapes and packings and then gently push the door close.
- A two way wire must be provided along with 123 hp envy 7155 setup printer. Connect the port to the rear end of the printer and the other to wall socket for gaining power supply.
- Switch on 123 hp com setup envy 7155 printer. HP logo appears and then set preferences like language, time, and country/region through control panel and confirm by clicking yes.
- A welcome screen emerges.
- Visit 123.hp.com/setup 7155 and search for a suitable printer software by entering your Model Number
- Follow on screen instructions for the setup, and download printer software
- Visit 123.hp.com support if you can’t find a suitable 123 hp envy 7155 driver for your model. There you need to enter your model number and OS Version to quickly check your printer software and proceed as per the steps written above.
- After download, when prompted select connection type as Ethernet /USB or wireless as per your requirement.
- Open the ink cartridge door and allow it to settle in place.Let the carriage become idle after moving little.
- Take out one ink cartridge and hold it carefully to remove plastic tape.
- Lift the lid up so that the nozzles toward printer on ink cartridge slot and put the ink cartridge in place and see if it sets.
- Now, close the lid for ink cartridge slot.
- Close Ink cartridge door.Put paper on paper tray
- Now print from control panel to test if the setup is complete.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
123 HP Envy 7155 Printer Features
123 HP Envy 7155 Print Setup
HP Envy 7155 setup avails you with the ability to print your photographs, documents, greetings in superb quality.
123 HP Envy 7155 Scan Setup
Now scanning your documents are no more a headache. Connect your scanner and scan whatever docs or photographs you want
123 HP Envy 7155 Copy Setup
HP Envy 7155 copy setup allows you to copy documents, you can press the copy button from control panel to make it work.
123 HP Envy 7155 ePrint Setup
Envy 7155 ePrint setup helps you print documents from anywhere through your phone by establishing a connection between HP Printer and Setup.
123 HP Envy 7155 AirPrint Setup
This service helps you connecting your iPhone or iPad with Envy 7155 printer. Just configure airPrint and choose your printer to print from your iOS.
123 HP Envy 7155 Cloud Print Setup
For this service, you need to have a google account, chrome and printer must be google cloud print enabled, all connected to same network.
123 HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge Installation
For setting up HP Envy 7155 printer, you need to install ink cartridges as well. And this should be performed with extreme care as little here and there can cause clogs, ink failures, and poor electrical connection.
Keep the colored Ink cartridges on left and black Ink cartridges on right of the cartridge slot. Installing Ink cartridge has been discussed above. However, you can refill or replace ink cartridges as well.
For refilling, you need to buy ink from a computer store and inject it through a small hole present on the top of ink cartridge. But, then HP won’t guarantee for cartridges.
For replacement, the same procedure as hp envy 7155 printer driver installation is followed, remove the lid of cartridge and pull out ink cartridge from its slot and replace with a new cartridge by putting it in the same way.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
FAQ For 123 HP Envy 7155 Printer
Some possible errors which a user may face can be related to network, printing, ink, type of connection and more. All frequently asked questions by users are answered here. Learn the steps to follow for rectifying these errors and get rid of them in an easy manner.
123 HP Envy 7155 not printing
- Turn on 123 hp envy 7155 setup printer and wait until it becomes idle.
- Unplug the power cord from the printer after turning on the printer and also remove the ink cartridge.
- Before connecting the power plug back at-least wait for a minute.
- Place the ink cartridge back in its slot and close its access door.
- If resetting printer does not help then check for 123.hp.com/setup 7155 driver settings, uninstall 123 hp envy 7155 driver and then re-install it.
123 HP Envy 7155 ink replacement
- Turn on the printer place some white papers in its input tray and raise the access door of the ink cartridge.
- Remove the lid of ink cartridge slot by lifting it up and pull up ink cartridge.
- Take out ink cartridge from its packages and peel off its plastic tape.
- Through the nozzle which is towards the printer place the ink cartridge in its slot and closes the lid for securing it.
123 HP Envy 7155 Offline
- Stop using the printer for a while and check the connection between the printer and the system.
- Remove all the cords which are connected with hp envy 7155 setup printer and connect them back after a minute.
- Check the settings and ensure that only the required printer is set as default printer and all others have been removed.
- Check the firewall settings and identify if it is stopping the printer from getting connected to the computer.
123 HP Envy 7155 Ink Cartridge Install
- Turn on the printer power and locate the access door of the cartridge and pull up the door to reach ink cartridges.
- Get access to the slot of the ink cartridge by removing the lid present over the slot.
- Place the ink cartridge at its right place gently.
- Place the lid over the slot back after successfully placing the ink cartridge.
- After successfully installing ink cartridge close its access door.
123 HP Envy 7155 offline windows 10
- Download HP print and scan doctor, which is a software specially developed to deal with printer offline issue.
- Restore your printing system this will help in building a strong connection between printer and system.
- Remove the power cords from the printer and connect them again. For wireless printers restart the router.
- Set the current printer as the default printer and remove other printers.
- These steps will make sure that the problem is not because of poor connectivity.
123 HP Envy 7155 connect to computer
- Turn on the router, HP Printer, and system and keep ready the network name and password.
- Ensure that the computer system and printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Remove all USB connections from hp envy 7155 setup printer.
- Connect the printer with setup wizard so that it is easy for the installer to find the printer while installing it.
- Download the current version of the 123.hp.com/setup 7155 driver and install it. Follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.