123.hp.com/dj2338 printer setup
123 HP Deskjet 2338 Setup
123 HP Deskjet 2338 printer are basically a perfect device to fulfill all your personal printing related needs for home. 123.hp.com/setup 2338 printer comes with feature like copy, print to help you print your documents and photos with ease.
And when we say ‘with ease’ we mean it, as its touchscreen LED display calls out loud how convenient it is for users be it experienced or novice. Wireless connectivity giving it an extra edge.
As easy as this user friendly device is, setting it up is no different. Just carefully follow steps to finish 123.hp.com/dj2338 installation setup to enjoy printing at home.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
123 HP Deskjet 2338 First Time Printer Setup
First time HP Printer setup is little different from usual setup as you need to perform all steps carefully from beginning itself. You need to unbox parts and connect them to make it stand as a whole. Then, perform appropriate methods for downloading software from 123.hp.com/setup 2338 and install them.
- Take out your Deskjet 2338 printer along with other parts like cable, setup guide, cartridges from box.
- Unpack its coverings like plastic tape, protective tape from different parts of printer.
- Open cartridge access area, input and output paper tray
- And remove tapes and coverings of your 123.hp.com/dj2338 printer
- Keep your printing device on a rigid surface so that it can be used and further steps can be performed.
- First unpack the power cable from its packing.
- Connect one end of it to the rear end of Deskjet printer.
- Connect other end of the cable (Plug) with power outlet.
- Now, your printer is connected to power source and is ready to connect.
- Note that USB shouldn’t be connected at this time but during installation of 123.hp.com/setup 2338 driver software.
- Turn on your system by pressing the power button.
- To install software first visit 123.hp.com/setup dj2338
- Search for latest 123.hp.com/setup 2338 printer software compatible to your device and printer.
- Open download folder when you have finished and double click to start installing software.
- Installation starts and you require to follow onscreen instructions to finish this process.
- Enter information like connection type, add printer, USB when asked to through system prompts and finally tap on Finish.
- To install cartridges firstly open door to cartridge access area.
- This expose cartridge slot in center of HP Deskjet 2338 printer. Open lid of cartridge access slot.
- Remove plastic tape from ink cartridge by holding its sides and snap it into the cartridge slot, wait until you set it fix.
- Be careful not to touch nozzles or copper strips.
- Close slot lid and then cartridge access door.
- Now, test print a page from printer in order to check ink cartridges are installed perfectly.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
HP Deskjet 2338 Printer Features
HP Deskjet 2338 Print Setup
This technology allows user to print their documents, photos or file easily at their office or home without having to go out.
HP Deskjet 2338 Scan Setup
You can scan your files with HP Deskjet 2338 printer easily at your home itself. All you need to do is setup.
HP Deskjet 2338 Copy Setup
HP Deskjet 2338 printer avails you with the feature of copy. Copying documents is similar as that of print, just follow instructions.
HP Deskjet 2338 ePrint Setup
123.hp.com/setup 2338 ePrint feature enables you to send print job to your printer through email. Send attached documents from email and print.
HP Deskjet 2338 AirPrint Setup
Now, you can connect your iOS device to printer with help of AirPrint setup and print, scan, copy directly from your iPad, iPod or MAC device.
HP Deskjet 2338 Cloud Print Setup
Sign in your google account into Cloud print enabled devices and print from anywhere and anytime. Your HP Printer and system is configured for cloud setup.
HP Deskjet 2338 Ink Cartridge Installation
Ink cartridges installation is an initial setup step and needs to be performed with care. As ink smears, spilled inks, clogs can result in errors and will affect your printing experience. Take care of cartridge installation tips and tricks and follow steps as discussed in cartridge installation setup.
For installing ink cartridges into your HP Deskjet 2338 printer, pull to open cartridge access door and open cartridge slot lid. Open ink cartridge from its packing, and pull open plastic tape and fix it in the cartridge slot.
You need to ensure there is no spilled inks or smears in the access area. Don’t touch nozzles or copper strips to avoid clogs or ink errors. Whenever these ink cartridges are empty or low filled you require to replace them by following same method.
You can even inject ink through small hole and refill them. HP genuine ink cartridges are to be installed for best possible output.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
FAQ For 123 HP Deskjet 2338 Printer
Deskjet 2338 printer can be easy to use with its user friendly interface and touchscreen LED display. Less features makes it less complex but still it can encounter errors and require fixes. Following are common 123.hp.com/setup 2338 printer related questions that are asked by many printer users. You can solve them yourself by referring to these solution.
HP Deskjet 2338 not printing
Check these Pre requisites
- If your printer is connected properly to power source.
- If your printer as well as system is connected to network.
- If you do have filled ink cartridges.
If you are not connecting to network using Wi-Fi direct, remember to turn it off.
- To turn off Wi-Fi direct, go to wireless menu from printer control menu and select Wi-Fi direct and click on off.
- Check if 123.hp.com/setup 2338 driver software is compatible to your device. If not, uninstall and fresh install them.
HP Deskjet 2338 ink replacement
- Open your 123 HP Deskjet printer access area door. Pull up the lid for cartridge slot where you can see old ink cartridges.
- Remove old cartridge and replace with new HP genuine ink cartridge.
- While putting new cartridge be careful not to touch nozzles and keep copper strips downward.
- If you wish to refill ink in those empty cartridges then pull the sticker to expose a tiny hole on its top surface.
- Buy ink from any computer store and fill in by using an injection.
- HP recommends you to buy genuine HP cartridges only as that ensures quality output.
HP Deskjet 2338 Offline
- To check connectivity, first download and install HP print and try Fix printing.
- Reboot all your devices router, printer, and system.
- Now, search for Devices and Printers on your system and locate your 123.hp.com/dj2338 printer and click on ‘Set as Default printer’.
- This should bring your printer out of offline mode and it should be ready for print.
- Now test print to check if your hp deskjet 2338 printer is still in offline mode or has come out of it.
HP Deskjet 2338 offline windows 10
- On your windows 10 device search for Devices and Printers. Select your HP Deskjet 2338 printer.
- In order to display print spooler window you require to right click on the printer and choose “What’s printing”.
- Tap on Printer and uncheck mark from Printer offline to snap it out of the offline state.
- Your windows 10 system should now be connected to printer and should be in online state.
HP Deskjet 2338 connect to computer
- Turn on your Deskjet 2338 printer and connect it with wireless network.
- Switch on computer and connect it with the same wireless network.
- Download and install driver software from 123.hp.com/dj2338
- Installation should be done as per the screen instruction and connect USB only when asked if you have set connection type as USB.
- Follow instructions, add 123.hp.com/setup 2338 printer when prompted.
- Now your hp deskjet printer must be connected to computer, to verify test print a page.