123 HP Deskjet 3723 printer is one such basic printer designed mainly for home and personal use. 123.hp.com/dj3723 printer is available with Print and copy functionalities.
Talking about printers, we have a wide range of products each dedicatedly well for some functionality. While some are good for your home requirements others can handle pretty large files and contain many functionality.
What leers users to this printer model is its affordable range and Touch screen LCD display. No more hassle of dealing with buttons, go touch screen and use this user friendly interface availed with 123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer.
Call us For HP Printer Support and Services
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer Unboxing Setup
Remove all parts along with HP Deskjet 3723 printer out of box and keep it on a sturdy table or surface. Remove all protective tapes from various parts of 123.hp.com/setup 3723 printer body. Pull to open cartridge access door and remove packings and tapes from all parts. Safely open paper tray area and remove tapes. Remove sticker from control panel screen and connect power plug in rear end of 123.hp.com/dj3723 printer.
- Unboxing The Printer
- Connect to the Power Cord
- Printer Software Installation
- Ink Cartridge Installation
- Load the Paper into the Tray
- Take the Test Print
123.hp.com/dj3723 Support and Services
You may not be tech savvy but you can fix anything and everything related to your 123.hp.com/setup 3723 printer. Want to know how? Get in touch with our technicians who are available on the clock to provide you support and service for all your 123 HP Printer related problems.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Wifi Direct Printer Setup
You have two methods for direct setup that is Wi-Fi direct and wireless direct. By using this kind of setup you can directly connect to 123.hp.com/dj3723 wireless network as you don’t require an access point or a wireless router. While HP Wi-Fi direct requests for WPA2 security wireless direct doesn’t necessarily need it.
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Wireless Direct
- For wireless direct setup on your deskjet 3723 printer, make sure you connect your printer with HP Wi-Fi direct.
- Go to control panel area of your 123.hp.com/setup 3723 printer and tap on Wi-Fi direct icon.
- The process is nothing different than the one you use to connect your mobile or other device to a wireless network.
- Wireless direct not necessarily uses WPA2 security or any other. So, you don’t have to enter password to connect.
- Now check if your device is connected to the network.
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Wi-Fi Direct
- On your HP Deskjet 3723 printer control panel, touch the Wireless icon to open wireless menu.
- From wireless menu, select Wi-Fi direct and turn it on by selecting ON from the drop down list as you would do to connect any other mobile/ computer/ laptop to wireless network or hotspot.
- When you turn on Wi-Fi direct, it will prompt you to enter a security key or password as this secured with WPA2.
- On the prompted screen enter your password credentials and hit OK to connect to network.
- When control returns to home screen you can observe that your printer is now connected to wireless network using Wi-Fi direct.
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Connection Setup
Connection setup information deciphers details of your system and / or printer connectivity to network. It states about the connection type you use. When you setup your 123.hp.com/dj3723 Printer you happen to follow procedures like downloading and installing drivers, connecting your printer and system to some network etc.
123 HP Deskjet 3723 USB Connection Setup
- Turn on your printer and grab USB long enough so that you don’t have to use USB hub or docking station.
- If you connect USB to your system port before installing driver then first disconnect it.
- Then remove your printer from Devices and Printers on your computer.
- If you have not, first download and install 123.hp.com/dj3723 driver on your system and when installer prompts set connection type as USB and connect.
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Wired Connection Setup
- Connect your router with modem through a wired connection.
- Your router should blink and light up WLAN lights.
- These lights indicate that router is connected to modem.
- Make sure you turn off your system/ computer.
- Now, make a connection with wired network to your computer.
- Connect the other end of cable into Ethernet port of router.
- Now turn on your system which is connected to network.
How to Change from a USB Connection to Wireless Network
If you have set connection type as USB during software installation or 123.hp.com/setup 3723 and wish to change it to wireless at any point of time later, you can do it. This is possible, just follow these simple steps.
- On your windows device search for your HP Deskjet 3723 printer
- Tap on its name to open 123.hp.com/dj3723 Printer assistant.
- Tap on utilities or Tools from top menu.
- Tap on Printer setup and software and choose ‘Convert a USB connected printer to wireless’ to run HP printer setup and software utility.
- You can download HP Smart app
- And then select ’Make printing easier by connecting your printer wirelessly’ to change to wireless connection.
Call us Toll Free @ 1-810-537-9001
123 HP Deskjet 3723 Printer Troubleshooting
HP Deskjet 3723 printer is necessarily an impressive device for personal use and easy to handle but when come across errors, you need help. You can help yourself fix this by these troubleshooting solutions or can get instant support from our technicians.
- Turn on your system and connect it to a wireless network.
- Try restoring network settings for your Officejet 3723 printer.
- Make sure your printer is in ready state and wireless light is blinking.
- If it doesn’t blink, then touch it and cancel button together for 3 seconds and repeat unless wireless light starts blinking.
- Now, within 120 minutes you need to complete download and install setup using HP auto wireless connect.
- Whenever you change ink realize that it is best practice to use genuine HP ink cartridges.
- Open the cartridge lid and pull out cartridge from place.
- Grab a new cartridge and remove plastic tape and keep copper strips facing down on the cartridge slot so that it snaps in place.
- Once it fits in the slot, close the lid and then close cartridge access area door.
- Check for alignment and test print a page to see if cartridge is replaced correctly or not.
- On your windows device search and open Programs and Features.
- Select your printer for which you are receiving ‘Printer validation failed’ error message and uninstall it.
- Now, go to Devices and Printers on your system and under the list locate your printer and select it to delete/ remove it.
- Go to command window by pressing windows key and type in ‘exe /s’ and hit Ok.
- Switch to drivers tab to open available drivers, delete your 123.hp.com/setup 3723 driver from it.
- Apply changes and make a fresh installation of full-fledged printer setup.
- Clean input and output paper tray area by removing jammed or loose papers or any other obstacle.
- Grab access to cartridge area and check for any jammed paper or hindrance, remove them.
- Reset your printer by plugging out cord without turning it off. Wait for 10 seconds before reconnecting.
- Disconnect your printer by plugging out cables. Lift input tray shield a little to clean dust particles or dirt from paper pick rollers and then enclose.
- Make sure your HP Deskjet 3723 printer is connected to power source via power cable.
- Turn on your printer and let it rest in ready state so that we can perform reset operation on it.
- Now, go to your printer control panel and press “Report page” and meanwhile locate and press “cancel” button thrice on your printer control panel.
- Now, when you release the report button you will have your Deskjet 3723 printer reset to its factory default.
- Windows 10 devices are compatible to most HP drivers.
- You need to find suitable driver for your printer and system.
- Visit 123.hp.com/dj3723 and download complete setup printer software for your device.
- To download correct set of driver, you will have to enter your printer model number.
- If you can’t find suitable software for windows 10 device, go to HP support and enter your printer model along with your OS version i.e. windows 10.
- Download driver software and install them as the screen instructs.